What’s Your Artistic Colour-Palette?
Find Your Personal AND Authentic Colour Palette(s) Is In This Easy And Fun Training
This Is One Of My Most Favourite Exercises!
Sign-Up For My GET-MENTORED! MINI-MODULE
Find Your Authentic Brand Colours
Using ALL Your Own Artistic Imagery!
Its Easy, Fun & Totally Colourful
You Can Use Drawings, Photographs And Pieces – Or Any Other Image That Inspires You
I Used ALL The Trainings In This Course To Work Out The Colour Palette, Imagery AND Branding For www.SarahMcaleerMentorsmith.Com Which INSPIRED The Graphic Above!
The Colours Came From My Own Sketches, My Own Jewellery And My Own Photography
Take Control Of Your Own Creative Business – Find Your Own Colours – Learn How To Do It Yourself!
You get INSTANT ACCESS to ALL the trainings at once. So you can work through them at your own pace.
I’ve recorded video tutorials to take you through the process step-by-step.
Each section has notes, tips and any links you need to get the task done.
We have our own PRIVATE facebook group just for this course where you can ask questions and get any help you need!
AND I’m always here to hold your hand!!
Learn How To Brainstorm, Research And Refine Your Ideas
Pull Out ( AND Find ) Your Authentic Images, Colours AND Fonts
Create YOUR Own Personal, Artistic AND Authentic ‘Brand Board’ Just Like This One
Do It ALL Yourself
Prices & Payment Options
Below you can compare details of my GET-MENTORED Mini-Module Course Prices
- Step by step training videos and notes that will take you through the process of finding your Authentic Brand Colours in a fun and easy way!
- Automatically become a Member of Sarah McAleer Mentorsmith with access to my Get-Mentored Members Area
- Access to my private Get-Mentored Facebook Community
- Access to my private Get-Mentored Brandsmiths Group specifically dedicated to this training where you can ask questions and get all the help you need
- Lifetime access to ALL FREE trainings and downloads in my GET-MENTORED MEMBERS AREA
Creative Business Training For Artists & Makers By An Artist Maker